Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Southpark For My Iphone

September

wait for the clock strikes midnight. Then turn on the cigarette.
I want to say goodbye so this September. In
background music and beats that expands following the flow of my thoughts.
a while. Eye may be a while.
I think the concept of "always", a concept that I lost. I chase fragments
seconds impressions.
caress instability that is pure creation.
Moonset somewhere up there. Streetlights that enjoy distort the appearance of things. Usual
lives on their way.
Two more minutes.
a knife will be a revival will be expected as new will not want to be like I hope.
Here, here.
on. Down, chest up, lower down. August
I flows between the fingers, the eyes, every moment.
I want to say thank you. And then
.
again.
On the road of saying goodbye.
On the road of souls who know how to burn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment