Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can U Get Herpes On Your Back

Blackfield 2011 - Got the ticket, finally Italy!

who frequents this blog will have noticed that the Blackfield are one of my favorite bands ever.
side project of Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree, along with Aviv Geffen.

For me the best background possible during the night, I do not want De Andrè. : P

To their notes are now inextricably linked some of the best moments of my life, so overwhelming passed in the last three years, that I shall never forget.

Every time you blog a song here in the nostalgia salt, and keeps me company, better to be overwhelmed by strong emotions, even painful at times, rather than live a life that is always equal to itself, according to a script written by others.

Now the ticket for their next concert in Italy greets me from the shelf of the library, before going to bed. I will
hundreds of miles in a day just to see them, and the thought of what will happen that night I get the chills already.

Concert year? For me it already is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment