Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Visualize A Black Hole

and since I do not find the words ..

I entrust myself to mie muse...



I’m a dot in the universe, i’m a mind
I’m the daughter of my mother and it feels fine
Somewhere in time somewhere in space
A constellation where i drew her face

I’m a dot in this universe
Running off the tracks
I’m a step from the edge but i’m an acrobat
Stretching my arms, stretching my faith
Walking a tightrope and still i feel safe

Well, i’ll find my way home, i’ll find my way
I’ll find my way home, i’ll find my way

I’m a dot in the universe, i’m alive
I’m a fast car aching to drive
I’m autumn turned leaves wind
Through the trees
First day of summer and still snow falling

I’m a dot in this universe,
I’m a heart breaking not able to play the part
I am just a leftover dream
But i’ll die a little so i’ll become real

Well, i’ll find my way home i’ll find my way
I’ll find my way home, i’ll find my way..
Hey hey hey oh....

A moment of you talking with your ey
The warmth of your hand
Holding on to mine
I’d be a fool to not realize
How lonely i’d feel without it
So i don’t want to lose love
If It Takes
If this whole world 'it takes my whole world



'm a dot in the universe, are a mind
am the daughter of my mother and everything seems okay

somewhere in time somewhere in space
there is a constellation where I drew his face

are a speck in the universe
runoff
tracks are a step away from the precipice but
acrobat
lengthen my arms
stretch my faith *
walk a tightrope and I still feel safe

well, I will find a way back to my house
'll find my way, I'll find my way back
, find my way

are a speck in the universe, are living
are fast car that is hard to drive
are fall that the wind has blown
took away the leaves from the trees on the first day
d ' summer and the snow is still falling


are a speck in the universe have a heart that is broken and
that is unable to play his part
are just a dream yet to fulfill
die but some will become so real

well, I'll find my way back home to find my way
,
'll find my way back, find my way

a moment that you share with yours?
the warmth of your hand squeezing mine

I'd be a fool if I did not understand how I would feel lonely without
this
then I do not want to lose the love
rather lose this world
rather lose my world

0 comments:

Post a Comment