Thursday, October 21, 2010

Emily 18 Quien Es Information



To you I ask how are you

even though I know that you're not like me

never good nor evil

You your scissors

your fantasies and save you enough

never get away



But for you

I cry a little '

but if you understand even a thousandth of a soul

already know perfectly

who are not able

Then, after all,

to apologize

not you change something and it's quite late

to continue to let him slide

something that does not exist



To you my friend instead

waiting for a dream

that go through without sweating

and ask me words, understanding

Sorry

the manufacturer of closed

words and understand

believe it is appropriate to try the next life



You who laugh and

suffice it seems that you want to try too

We sometimes teach me to play more

you doing?



for you then you are content with yourself or you try

not so that the world revolves

least from here it does not seem

course if you are able to succeed better

I can never say that I agree

but I'll make you my compliments



For every war

one step, every day we do not see

For each masturbation

more or less mental

and loneliness for each

For all this life and blessed

fucking

greetings from inside here do not know if

distinct

Name maybe it's better that you write

0 comments:

Post a Comment