Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is 256 Mb Alot Of Memory For A Psp

not kill me. Like

the road becomes a tangle of lines

strokes distracted

violent and delicate as the wind you through

even more distracted and not

you have even a moment to make it a breath

losing consciousness

have

legs reaching out toward a foothold indefinite

perhaps the place I call home

I never heard

belong to me so much

run and run

the blood that burns

and the rain wets

rain is a doodle

as the road

as entirely outside of the pure and simple

run

so that forgets self

or that's how it turns out real?

not words

perception not only a burning desire to never stop

I always remember this jump on a precipice

that if you look at the precipice

I would remind you through each day

which I consider a day wasted

not stop or stop, brother

to turn that damn noise is

air

confused scrawled

like rain as the road

in the air that the lungs

deny that sometimes there are two eyes

two eyes, if you think about it,

with all the other things that make a man

neither more nor less than we

shame that falls upon us to run

up the wall to shout "free"

up the wall to feel the chills

border between joy and fear

or

is fortunate that at least we run

open my eyes

capture some 'oxygen

we were the precipice

wind

scribbled we

undefined for an infinite time

that if the infinite exists

should be something like

at a time so I open my eyes

tachycardia

peace is not got a god to thank

Thank you for hours

the door behind me

that retraces the border

between me and that heavy rain that rain sick

everything resumed its contours

the gradient opacity

back in shape and color

dark, ok, but color

I look at my hands and I think

, swearing,

for what this city can

not kill me

this city will not kill me

0 comments:

Post a Comment