Saturday, October 2, 2010

Red Lobster Hiring Dishwasher



I like to play with type I am staying.
I like to push the limit.
Like when someone shows me that the stone on my stomach that I was nothing more than a pebble.
I like surprises.
I love it when I am surprised. I like to laugh
the ruins, the ruins that almost everyone sees standing. Like
not take me seriously. Like
not take them seriously.
I like the eyes of those who live on the street, eyes that know how to recognize paths.
I like to watch. I like to take the neurosis behind, nail beauty and horror.
I love it when I can really forgive.
I love it when someone really forgive me.
I like getting all those lies between the fingers, Licking the boredom, then open my eyes and start again.
I like the background, because I know that both go back, sooner or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment