Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots In Maui

on the skin of a tangerine

moth kissing wood
file because the noise silence is
you while your dreams
waves on the skin of a tangerine
flags invite you to take a good
enemy rifle and a discreet
merchants are everywhere and now you have taken the oars
write me sometimes to let a little misunderstanding '
you'll find me right where I
without an excuse
without a muse
if the dog turns on itself
is to fear his own shadow while you
sighs at the thought that had to wait for high tide
give you the screamers a reason for
slashed his throat with their
and sloth, good climbing
fucking pleasure without boredom
I will write sometimes
so get me wrong a bit '
try to tell you that I'm fine without an excuse
without a muse
the chameleon adapts
because everything else can do it while you
less
your dreams
waves from the peel of a tangerine

0 comments:

Post a Comment