Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who Can Give Me Community Service Hours

The assonance

you should not spread among the broken shells
nor do the sum of our
too many yawns
whose turn it now, tell me
the portion of the handle-holder
who wakes up tomorrow with a cock inside
on the stereo concept could be said
or maybe just to laugh
account if I did not save anyone
because I know all the hiding
account if I saved all
account because in the end my mistakes but
bari is honest or not change who controls
is out to make miracles
and she looks behind the foundation
do not know if we now know who is
fact is that I feel happy
maybe he thinks the same
me but it is not the similarity that I try I just want to play in case
even if I go out and turn the rest
the poison that will give me the amen
above the usual round, bar
I have no
usually be ordered at least this seems like something
even if nothing at all special
quest'assonanza
chasing me I have already said that I did not want
yes, it's good that you should not
but back in my shell
she looks at me and smiles and shines
sends you to hell even so
I have now learned a couple of lives
I always forget it, too bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment