Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nivea Slimming Lotion

dreams and thoughts of dreams

Never mind that as I always do horrible dream, now who knows me and who reads my blog knows what I'm talking about I want to concentrate on the fact that once again a damn dream is affecting my day.
I will spare you the story, I only say that the vision of me covered with sores I have to say the least traumatizzata.Da here this morning have left one thousand pensieri.Ho tried in a thousand ways to interpret this dream. Everything is due (of course) to what is happening in my life, changes that were, in all things that have happened to me, the people I dream of caterpillars conosciuto.Nel fell upon me and made me come to the horrible wounds caterpillars on pelle.I symbolize the change, the development promise of happiness, while the plagues symbolize something that traumatized me in the past and now returns (I think so is the university), but fortunately (and that makes me breathe a sigh of relief), things have changed, including me, and I know how to deal with everything without being afraid of anything.
These days I thought, because people-
first they say "things did not know until the live" and then immediately "when you're in too deep to things, you do not understand anything "(....-_-')?
-like mad cause I'm studying English at university that is privately and I can not pass an exam and then a damn who graduated in English from one year to go around saying that "translation" in English translates as " traduction?
-because only after a year and a half in the same gym that I go to the reception the young lady tells me that academics have a discount of 15%? And then apologizes, saying that she forgot to tell me? 150 euro more I do not me But I forget:)
-and just because people want so much? (no, this question is too trivial)
The answer is in the subtitle of my blog.
It's a mad world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment