Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Love Quotes For Wedding Programs

People forget.

My friend
perhaps the first
problem is that people forget.
For charity, not malice is ...
is concerned, I think, to survive.
What then if I think I will have
even read somewhere
and if I read it, you may believe
someone has thought of.
Perhaps, as I know,
was someone important.
However what we said?
Ah yes, people forget that
and forget the day, at most, for example
forgets that he upset the night before, that he moved
,
to have had the chills even
or even forget to have loved
up walls and on walls
to improvise a defense. I, too, for example
not remember everything that
and decide if now, I know,
to quit smoking
then will smoke the same.
happens, right? As it happens
can not remember an item or pray
"Do not cut, scissors, that face"
and others?
forgotten.
Then each accused the other of a
and perhaps the most distracted
are those who talk the most.
may happen that a well
forget to be a man.
Now I do not want to exaggerate but I think statistically
remembering all the wars and mica decrease
little, my friend!
And the misunderstandings
bitter and all the blood ...
do not know, throw it there,
but it would be nice, if we were able
to never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment